Were You Hurt In An Auto Accident?
If you or a loved one has been injured in a vehicle collision or other type of auto accident in Tennessee, you may be confused and overwhelmed about your next step. When you suffer injuries due to the negligence of another, the law may entitle you to compensation.
The Resources Necessary To Help You After An Auto Accident
We understand that various types of vehicle accidents involve different legal and technical issues. However, what they have in common is their ability to cause serious injury and economic devastation to you and your family. For this reason, we at The Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC, have assembled an experienced team of attorneys, medical advisors, investigators and accountants ready to tackle any kind of vehicle collision or accident:
- Car accidents — Our attorneys have years of experience reconstructing car crashes to determine what happened and who was at fault.
- Bicycle accidents — Other drivers often fail to see bikers. Let us help you get the financial assistance you need for your recovery.
- Truck accidents — Our team combs through maintenance records, cargo manifests and logbooks to determine if regulatory noncompliance or other negligence contributed to a collision with a truck.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our attorneys are advocates for injured motorcyclists in Tennessee. We know how to address the head and neck injuries frequently caused when motorists hit motorcycle drivers and riders.
- Pedestrian accidents — When pedestrians are hit, the injuries are often much more serious than when a victim is protected by their car. We can help with your recovery.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents — We know how to identify all available sources of compensation when you have been injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
No matter what type of auto accident you were injured in or what type of cause it had, we can build a strong case that helps you.
Always Ready For Trial
The best settlements for our clients come from our willingness and ability to go to trial. Insurance companies know that our firm’s attorneys do not hesitate to take cases before a jury. This enables us to reach fair settlements without even going to court at times. When insurance companies are unprepared to offer a settlement that serves our clients’ needs, we are always ready for trial.
Decades Of Experience Make A Difference
At The Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC, our attorneys take a thorough and comprehensive approach to establishing your legal claim. We interview witnesses, visit the accident scene, collect medical and physical evidence and work with respected technical experts to reconstruct the accident and compellingly prove the other party’s fault.
Founding attorney Kevin Kennedy understands the challenges that people face after being injured in an auto accident. He has been working together with our team of attorneys for decades to provide people with the real help they deserve.
Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Clarksville And Throughout Tennessee
We take personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get compensation for you.