Uncovering The Truth And Seeking Justice For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
There are potential risks in any kind of medical treatment or procedure. If you or a loved one has suffered an unexpected illness, injury or complication in relation to medical care, you need to begin asking questions. Doctors and hospitals rarely admit fault.
Uncovering the truth about the quality of medical care you or a loved one received can be daunting without experienced help. Our firm understands how to secure the evidence necessary to create accountability and how to identify deviations from the accepted standards of care that doctors and other health care professionals must follow.
Types Of Medical Malpractice
At the Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC, have investigated and prosecuted all types of medical malpractice claims across Tennessee, including:
- Misdiagnoses — An incorrect diagnosis can lead to unnecessary treatment and cause someone in need to not receive necessary treatment.
- Failure to diagnose — The timing of a diagnosis is especially important for conditions such as cancer, heart attack and stroke. Failure to diagnose in a timely fashion can be deadly.
- Institutional negligence — When hospitals fail to monitor patients or follow proper hygiene procedures, or when nursing homes or other institutions fail to provide adequate care for their residents, they should be held responsible for the resulting harm.
- Prescription error — Patients can suffer severe effects when they receive incorrect types or dosages of prescription drugs or when prescribing physicians and pharmacists fail to account for side effects and drug interactions.
- Surgical errors — Malpractice during surgery frequently causes excessive bleeding, nerve damage and even death. Even when no major complications occur, an incorrectly performed surgery must often be redone, causing additional pain, disability and expense to the unfortunate patient.
- Birth injuries — Despite all our technology, child birth is still a sensitive and delicate process. Birth injuries from obstetrician malpractice can mean lifelong disability for the injured child and a life of challenges for the parents who must provide care.
Decades Of Experience Make A Difference
At the Kennedy Law Firm, PLLC, we understand what you are going through and do what it takes to vindicate your suffering and provide financial security for you and your family. With our decades of combined experience, we understand how to clearly identify medical errors that caused injuries. We also understand how to accurately calculate the costs of long-term care and people’s needs in the future so that we can be sure to secure the compensation that helps people today, tomorrow and years from now.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving Clarksville And Throughout Tennessee
We take personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis. We collect no attorney fees unless we secure compensation for you.